EXTRABOND ventilated façade is used to make internal and external cladding in new and/or modernized buildings to give them a modern and aesthetic appearance. EXTRABOND are highly resistant to weather conditions, UV, corrosion and abrasion. Additionally, the system has properties that reduce noise and allows to limit heat loss.
Extrabond panels are available in wide range of colors. Among the panels available:
- EXTRABOND which are characterized by high durability and resistance to weather conditions
- EXTRABOND FR are additionally characterized by a higher fire resistance – class B-s1, d0 – material that prevents the spreading of fire, NRO classification
- EXTRABOND A2 are additionally characterized by a higher fire resistance – class A2-s1, d0 – material that prevents the spreading of fire, NRO classification
- Extrabond Horizontal (EBH) – type of ventilated façade designed for aluminium composite panels in horizontal orientation,
- Extrabond Vertical (EBV) – pannels in vertical orientation,
- Extrabond T (EBT) – adapted for mounting fiber-cement pannels of most manufacturers.
EXTRABOND – a perfect solution for those who look for a system that combines technical parameters with aesthetic requirements.